The Cube Worker (Priced per project)
The Cube Modular Units specifically designed for permanent and temporary on-site accommodation and offices in even the most remote areas, and is a high quality and cost-effective alternative to the current products typically available, including being fully cyclonic rated, bush fire retardant and to have minimal carbon foot print.
Designed to combat high building costs and lengthy construction times, the relocatable Cube Modules can be installed and completed for occupation within weeks.
A quality accommodation or office offering workers more space and comfort, the Cube worker is also compact, stackable, and thermally efficient – making it ideal for a wide range of accommodation and worker purposes, including meeting the needs of mining and mineral exploration companies. By offering Cube Modular accomadition to your staff you will be getting a better return in production.
Contact Cube Modular Homes to find out more about the Cube Worker range of modular solutions and to discuss your project requirements.
- Certified to minimum 6 Star Thermal Energy Rating
- Cyclonic rated to Wind Region D (Cyclonic) – Terrain Cat. 2
- Accommodation modules mounted on your chose of footings
- External sensor lighting to perimeter of building
- Delivery to anywhere in Australia
- Transportable – can be relocated
- Hinged floor at slide out section
- Hinged end wall panel at both ends
- Corten steel external wall
- Corten steel main floor
- 28mm thick flooring ( termite treated )
- Overall dimensions – 12.2 x 4.2m (51.24m2)
- 100A 3-phase MSB to mining spec
- MSB and data (patch panel enclosure)
- Instantaneous HWS systems or heat pump HWS
- Double pole DGPO, switches and isolators
- Interconnected and hard wire smoke detectors
Internal General Fit out
- Power, TV & Phone points to each room
- Energy compliant quality low energy down lights
Architecture / Floor Finishes
- 2mm thick vinyl flooring – wood grain finish
- FRP bathroom cubicle with FRP non slip floor finish – 1m internal width bathroom
- Timber sliding door to bathroom
- PVC moulded ceiling trim
- PVC moulded floor skirting